The rental is for up to 8 hours. You may use your hours however you like.
How many of our clients budget their time
- 2-4 hours of set up for decorating, vendor deliveries & rehearsal time
- 4 hours of reception for the actual party
- 1-1.5 hours of clean up
- Add 1 extra hour of party time to your event for $300.00.
- Add 3 hours of time for an additional $600.00.
- A $500 deposit goes toward your total party price and holds your date.
- The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to another date.
- Your deposit is a part of the total cost and 100% of the booking deposit goes toward your balance.
- Get a signed contract. A contract benefits everyone because it’s written confirmation that an agreement has been reached and the contract spells out the details.
- 50% of the remaining balance is due 90 days prior to event date.
- The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event date, along with your final guest count.
- $400 Damage Deposit Check
- Once your event has concluded and there are no damages found in the venue, you will receive your damage deposit back.
Do I need an appointment to come look at the Venue?
We certainly prefer an appointment. Drop-ins often do not work out. Our staff is not always consistently available to show you around and we would like to get all of your questions answered at one time, if possible. Please call (678) 519-4603 or email at email@example.com and will set something up.
How many people can your venue accommodate for a reception?
Up to 150 seated. For a cocktail style reception, we utilize cocktail tables mingling for guests.
What is required to hold a date?
To reserve a date at The W at Jonesboro, we require a $500 deposit. That’s it.
Why do you offer packages?
Packages are the most efficient way to offer our most popular combination of services. Our packages have been put together based on what clients have told us they want.
Can I bring my own alcohol?
Yes, for an additional fee for permit and you are free to bring in your own alcohol as long as you are having a hosted bar and are not selling alcohol. We do require that you use our bartenders to serve any alcohol that is present at your event.
Can I bring in my own vendors and catering?
Yes. We have an open vendor policy. You may use a caterer, restaurant or family chef to bring in food. Our kitchenette includes a sink, refrigerator, and food warmere. We do not have cooking equipment.
What about guest parking?
We have well over 150 free parking spaces on a striped, asphalt parking lot.
Do you require security at events?
Only if alcohol is served
Am I responsible for cleaning the venue after my event is over?
You are responsible for removing all items that you have brought in by the end of your rental period. You (or most likely, your caterer) are also responsible for removing all trash from the facility and disposing it in the on-site dumpster.